Safety to our tenants and staff are the top of our priority when it comes to operating our home at Embankment. We have made changes to our normal way of working and the adaptions have been adhered to in a positive way.
- Reception areas are placed with sanitisers throughout all communal areas.
- Staff and contractors are to wear masks throughout the building when meeting contractors, tenants and other guests on site.
- Cleaning on site is monitored closely by our on site building manager, and special attention is taken to all post boxes/door handles/lifts for sanitisation.
- Viewings and new applicants are offered a virtual viewing 360 tour if they chose to not visit site.
- Viewings which are taken place on site are met with on the external grounds prior to attending the properties and each unit is sanitised prior to applicants viewing. All doors and walkways are clear for movement and our staff will answer any queries in the open space on site to allow for social distancing measures.
- Internal planning and changes are reviewed internally as part of government guidance changes.